Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Papertrey Ink

Did I mention how much I LOVE Everyday Button Bits?? It is the best set I have ever purchased and use it constantly. It has so many images that make it easy to create. I also used Distressed Stripes for the background and that was a lot of fun! I think the night I made this I stayed up late just playing around with all the different color combos and patterns you can make with this set. To enter the contest on Nichole Heady's blog today she asked us to post our favorite project using papertrey ink products. This is a card I made a few months ago and I think it is my favorite. The picture isn't very good but I have already given the card away so I couldn't retake it.
Have a great night! Sorry I have been missing for a few days, I haven't been feeling well but I will have another post tomorrow for you.

2 comments:

  1. Angela......I love all the button bit sets, too. Your card shows how much you just love it. Those colors are just amazing!!! Beautiful job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angela this is FABULOUS! (one of my FAVORITE stamp sets..I say that about all my PTI.. but really the button sets are GENIUS I think!) and your PP you stamped.. FANTASTIC! Love the colors!
    have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Followers