Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 7, 2011

There is always something...

The weekend rolls around, birthday parties, the office breakroom, the holidays, sick days, etc. There is always something....some reason eating healthy is difficult, a little bit harder than it really needs to be. Now that I have started Weight Watchers again & I am eating healthier. I am not going to let those things get in my way anymore. I am determined. 
Part of getting to my weight loss goal is to stop making excuses for why I need that extra slice of pizza, scoop of ice cream, candy, cookies...the list could go on & on & on. 
I have come up with a few things I plan on doing to accomplish this goal so I will share a few here on the old blog to keep me accountable.
They are:

Plan meals a week ahead of time
Eat a healthy snack before I go out
Just say No!
Buy more produce
Surround myself with healthy snacks at home, in the car, & at work
Drink more water when I get the urge to eat


Here they are in no particular order: 

Stop procrastinating
Be more patient
Stop being negative
Watch less T.V
Get outside more
Think positive- goes with #3
Eat healthy 
Live in the present
Let it go...
Lean on God more- Trust him!


Thanks for letting me babble a bit. If you think of any other ways to plan ahead, please let me know. I would love to hear your ideas.

 I (we) CAN do this! 
Right??


While I was brainstorming ways to plan ahead I also thought of some other things that I would like to accomplish and improve on this year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers