Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bright & Bold Color Challenge

Today I decided to play along with the Moxie Fab blog they put out a challenge called: Color Inspiration Bright & Bold Color Challenge. The moxie Fab blog is somewhere I turn when my creativity needs a little push. I have never participated in any of the challenges so I decided today would be the day! Part of reaching my goal to get published I guess. The colors in this one remind me a little of sherbet or sweets. 
ColorComboBB3.jpg 
It was a lot of fun and I hope to start doing a lot more of these. 


Here is the card I made:

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Unknown
Doily: Martha Stewart
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Flair: American Crafts
Pen: Uni-Ball Signo White Gel Pen
Bakers Twine: Etsy


Have a great night! Go Ducks!

9 comments:

  1. I love your cuppie and all that yummy baker's twine!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOh! How fun! Love what you did with the baker's twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors on your card -- love the sparkly icing and all that baker's twine. Too bad about the Ducks -- I was even wearing my "I love my Ducks" t-shirt. Oh, well. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout that you used on this card. And the white 'stitches' really make the focal point pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know which I love better, that great doily or the cute cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like that sparkly cupcake!!! And the way you wrapped the twine!! Very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Angela! Thanks for entering the Bright & Bold challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers