Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Yay, It's a holiday!

Well today I am off work. I love days like this but also dread them knowing tomorrow I will be back to my regular schedule. Since it's a holiday and my kids have the day off we decided to go roller skating. I am sure it will be jam packed but it should be a lot of fun! My sister and her kids will be joining us. I really enjoy my sister and her 4 kids. The more the merrier. Do you have something fun planned for today?

I was going to share a card I made for another challenge but changed my mind , it didn't turn out the way I wanted but.... I do have another card I made to share. Turquoise is my favorite color and I am in love with this card.

Whatever you end up doing I hope you enjoy every minute!

3 comments:

  1. I can surely see why you're in love with this card... it's so sweet! :) Seriously, it is a gorgeous card. Love, love, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Followers