Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger

I finally was able to get a card done in time to play along with the Tuesday Trigger over on the Moxie Fab Blog today!! Yay! If you haven't had the chance to get over there you should they really have some fun challenges and great inspiration photos!  I really had fun with this one, the colors were so bright and fun. I knew I just had to join in. I made a birthday card and got my inspiration from all the fun spots. I know the person who receives this card will just have to smile! I also have another card that I will be posting later today for another challenge that is going on over there.  

New+Year%27s+Garland+from+Purl+Soho.jpg
Here is the card I came  up with:
Have a fun day!!


10 comments:

  1. Cute! I love all the bright colors. Wasn't this trigger just FAB?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh is this cute!!! Love those buttons and all of those fun, fun colors!!! The little purple bows on the end just add a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great take on the inspiration!! It's so happy, love your button treatment and the little bows holding it together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how cute these colorful buttons are strung across your card...such B-Day fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Angela! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo cute! I love the colors, the buttons, and the border punch, so pretty how you've put it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For some strange reason I can only see the second card: The gorgeous button card. I'd of never thought of a button banner. Too cool and trés cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this!! I love the banner you created with buttons!! How fantastic is that!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers