Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Progress

I have to say today is the first day I actually feel good. It has been a while since I have really felt this way. Lately it seems I am really tired, cranky and I just generally felt bad. It is my second week on Weight Watchers and I believe that eating better and following the plan has helped me tremendously. Even if my weight loss is not significant I see a huge a difference in the way I feel and that makes it all worth it.  This is going to be a long journey and I am on my way!

Here is another card for today also. Just thought I would share,

Thanks For Visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Very, very pretty!!! I, of course, just love ANY thing with polka dots.....lol So, you can totally understand why I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty..love the pearl and gem on the flower centers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to combine different sized and colored polka dots. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angela - you make absolutely beautiful cards.......just love your style!

    Keep up the great work with WW. Some days will be harder than others but you'll get there!

    Karen
    x

    ReplyDelete

Followers