Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello....Anyone There?

So here I am. Just starting what I hope will be the start of some new changes in my life. An outlet for my creative adventures and a way to hold myself accountable for the goals I have set. I never thought I would start a blog so please bear with me as I am learning as I go. So you are probably asking yourself, "What is this blog really about?" Well... I will be featuring cards that I have designed to hopefully inspire you to CREATE your own.I will try and list the products and supplies I am using for easy reference.


I have been making cards for friends and family for a while but one of my goals this year is to be published in a card/scrapbooking magazine. Wouldn't that be fun? I also have another goal I will be sharing on the blog but I will save that for tomorrows post. For now here is my first card here on the new blog..



Hope you enjoy!!



  • Cardstock:Unknown
  • Patterned Paper:Be Mine by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Ribbon: Papertrey Ink Sweet Blush
  • Tag:Be Mine by Echo Park Paper Co.
  • Pen:Uni-ball Signo Broad White

1 comment:

  1. Yay its fixed. So excited to follow your blog. I am in love with your cards. They are all so beautiful! Good luck in your adventures. I am excited for you. Cannot wait to hear see your cards in a mag. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers