Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weight Loss Update and a Surprise!

I know I have been missing for a while but I have had A LOT going on at home lately... My husband finally got accepted into an apprenticeship with IBEW for inside electrician! Woo Hoo! We have been waiting about 2 & 1/2 years for this. It is a long process to get in and when the economy took a turn for the worse it unfortunately prolonged the process. Good news he is in!! It is such a blessing, for a few years now to make daycare work my husband and I have worked opposite hours and had different days off so we maybe saw each other a few times a week for just a couple hours. He made the comment that now that we will see each other more I might not like him as much... we'll see?? Just kidding, it will be fun.

Good news on the weight loss also... I am down another 1.8 lbs. i have also been measuring and it has made all the difference in the world to see those inches come off. I know it isn't a lot but I will take what I can get. I haven't been as strict as I need to be but I have decided that this week my goal is to get in all my water and work out. I haven't started working out yet I was trying to focus on the food part to start out. So this week I will commit to at least 30 minutes of activity. I will let you know how that goes. 

One more thing. I have not been a good granddaughter! Every year my Grandma asks for school pictures and I send them to her, she lives in Hermiston. This year though I have yet to send them. So I made her a card and am mailing them tomorrow. Here is the card I made:
I hope she likes it and maybe she won't notice this post before it arrives. Enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for dropping by!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your colors and the button colors are great with your paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute, cute card! Although, if it has buttons, I'm done for......lol And, since you used such pretty, bright ones, I'm smitten from the first look! I just love it and bet your Grandma will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I'm sure your grandma will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable and I LOVE the colors you chose!! The mixture of papers is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and sweet card for your Grandma! Love the colors and the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great on both counts. I don't have this Everyday Button Bits stamps set...but guess who is finally racing off to her cart to plonk it in. BRB. Your card is so uplifting. Fingers crossed I can make this set sing half as well as you have.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous! Those PPs are so pretty, and I love your yellow ribbon.
    Good on you for keeping up the weight loss and your hubby for getting that apprenticeship!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the weight loss! Your card is awesome, I love how you matched those gorgeous PP and those happy buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute and sweetcard! I love it! I should take out my set and play with it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Followers