Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My First PTI Blog Hop

I am really excited. Every month I admire all of the beautiful cards and projects but have never participated. What was I waiting for? This was a lot of fun!
This month the challenge was to use a pti set that had never been used so I chose the Star Prints set. I remember when I bought it. I thought it would be one of my favorites. I had so many ideas for it, but then...I forgot. When I saw this challenge I went through all of my stamps and there it was. Tucked way in the back of it's storage container. All the plans I had for this set came rushing back. Yay! I was up last night forever making a few different things with it and now i think it has become one of my favs. Now instead of being in the back I think I will keep this one right up front. Thanks for the challenge PTI!!

Having some trouble with iphoto so I was unable to edit my pics. Don't laugh ok..

24 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Love the almost 80's vibe! Congrats on your first blog hop & welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card! I love the bold colors and the layout. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first hop! Welcome! And what a great layout and colors, this card just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Star Prints is one of my all time fave sets and I LOVE what you've done with it here! Those fabulous colours - I agree with Susan, it's got that cool 80's vibe!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome...my fifth grade girls would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO fab! What a great 80s rocker chick feel! WTG! Totally gonna case this layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is great! I love all the carefully placed pearls. The sentiment is one of my all-time favorites! Great job on your first blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love the criss crossing strips. The color scheme is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so fun! Great colors - great layout - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty! Love the colors you used :) This is my first PTI hop too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun, and super cool, trendy card for some lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girly, adorable card. Thanks for your hard work in the PTI challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card rocks, love all those stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - this is GREAT! I just put this set on my wish list ;-) Love the versatility and color choice for your design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a FUN design!!! I really LOVE what you did here...fun colors, GREAT placement of all of your elements...FABULOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun card! Love the bright colors & design.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic color combo! Love the rhinestone details!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is great! I love the color combo, the stars, and the criss cross stripes!

    Chris L.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card! You did an amazing job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think this just screams fun!!! Love the gray and pink together....It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Not Laughing - this is a Wonderful Card! Love the layout and your use of Star Prints. Those thin strips of paper work so well with your design. What a fabulous card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Followers