Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sending Birthday Wishes

Do you ever feel like you have a balloon in your stomach?? I have been trying to get all my water in everyday but at the end of the day I feel full. Full of water. I have been following my good health guidelines on weight watchers this week and am feeling pretty good for the most part except for the bloated feeling. Does anyone know why this happens? I am drinking the right amount for my weight and activity levels. Maybe it will pass, I will cross my fingers.

I also have another card to share tonight. I love all the bright colors. It makes me long for summertime. Ahhh...green grass, sunshine, flowers, and blue skies. A girl can only dream.. Hope you enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so colorful and sweet!
    hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright, bright colors all put together. I also love Everyday Button Bits! So may fun cards can be made with this set! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Much needed........given that I am buried in 20 inches of snow! This card is so refreshing! Love the button balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the balloon card to pieces! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my kind of card...banners and buttons!! You have a way with buttons for sure!! Love them here as balloons and your banner is super fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers